Educational Humanoid Robot – Robonoid
Humanoid Robot – Robonoid – Design concept
Robonoid is small sized bipedal walking robot The robot has 17 or 19, 24 freely moveable joints and servomotor in order to provide for a range of action and stable movements.
Since it’s small in size, Robonoid can balance well and cope with basic movements such as walking and getting up.
Also, intricate movements like roller skating and skateboarding are possible.
Robonoid is a wireless controllable robot You can control it by WiFi protocol through your PC and Smartphones. App for android and iOS are an especially intelligible UI. By using it, complicated operations can be controlled more easily.
Robonoid is a friendly robot.
Robonoida “simple-shaped robot” was born.
Robonoid was designed by pursuing a simple appearance and simple functionality.
- PSY – 135.7mm(W) x 258.39mm(H) x 100mm(D) – 17DOF
- Jack – 135.7mm(W) x 305.62mm(H) x – 92,48mm(D) – 22DOF
- Gentleman – 135.7mm(W) x 341.22mm(H) x – 78.5mm(D) – 22DOF
- Tony – 135.7mm(W) x 265.5mm(H) x – 100mm(D) – 18DOF
- SpongwBob – 135.7mm(W) x 230.0mm(H) x 100mm(D) – 16DOF
- Hudi – 135.7mm(W) x 251.4mm(H) x 87mm(D) – 19DOF
- Gunmo – 135.7mm(W) x 259.3mm(H) x 78.5mm(D) – 19DOF
- Nova – 135.7mm(W) x 282.8mm(H) x 100mm(D) – 17DOF
- Hexapod S1 – DOM 352.83mm(WD) x 193.16mm(H) – 20DOF
Robonoid is a Plen/mini-Plan/RoboHero robot derivative designed at Zalophus DesignHouse. We love the Plen2 robot but its want to new design.
This is our take on a new lower cost version of the Plen2 robot using MG90S/ES08MA-II/SG90 servo’s.
The 3D printing parts were inspired by the Plen2 components, but they were redrawn from SketchUp to use the inexpensive MG90S servo motors.
- 1 x WeMos D1 mini ESP8266 ESP-12
- 1 x PCA9685 16-channel, 12-bit PWM Fm+ I2C-bus Servo controller
- 1 x Shield Robonoid-20CH-R0a
- 1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Measurement Sensor
- 2 x 16340 or 18650 Battery Holder
- 1 x 2S 7.4V Lithium Battery Charger Protection Board
- 2 x 16340 or 18650 Batteries
- 2 x Snap-In Single ‘A’-‘AA’ Battery Contacts 209 [KEYSTONE ELECTRONICS CORP.]
- 2 x Snap-In Single ‘A’-‘AA’ Battery Contacts 228 [KEYSTONE ELECTRONICS CORP.]
- 1 x DC Jack and Battery Harness Cable
- 17/19 x MG90S Metal Gear Servo Motors
WANT TO SUPPORT Zalophus’s DesignHouse?
The open source Humanoid Robot – Robonoid hardware and software is free and made with love. Please show your level of support with a voluntary donation.